Completely Inclusive is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Completely Inclusive takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Completely Inclusive website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Include people with Disabilities in our user testing.
- Use inclusive language in all our communications, both internal and public.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. the Completely Inclusive website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Completely Inclusive website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Completely Inclusive website:
- Phone: +1 438.455.5282
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within three business days.
Policy updated October 16, 2021.